Hong Kong Workers' Health Centre has been serving the community for promoting the occupational health and safety for the past 32 years. We also provide community and occupational rehabilitation service for workers with work injury in Hong Kong & Mainland China. We are now inviting enthusiastic and committed individual to join us to Protect Workers Health.
Post: Program Coordinator (Social Worker)
- Registered Social Worker with Diploma/ Associate Degree in Social Work.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and to handle multi-tasks.
- Good communication skills and teamwork.
- To be a rehabilitation case manager in assessing needs of workers with work injury, and provide psychosocial intervention to facilitate their disability adjustment and return to work and community.
- To provide retraining services and placement support to workers with work injury.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
We offer a five-day work week and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please send your Full Resume with your Available Date and Expected Salary to: Chief Executive, Hong Kong Workers’ Health Centre, Room 1429-1437, 14/F, Beverley Commercial Centre, 87-105 Chatham Road South, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon. Or email to email@example.com on or before 27 June 2022.