Thank you for your support!
As an independent non-profit organization, Hong Kong Workers' Health Centre receives no government funding and relies entirely on donations to run its programs. Your contribution makes a difference!
We need your support to expand our programs and change more lives every month.
We have a policy of financial transparency, so each year we are externally audited and will post on the website a breakdown of our expenditures. Our charity registration number is 91/2255 and here are ways you can take action today.
- The online donation process uses paypal payment gateway. This encrypts HKWHC' confidential information sending across the Internet.
- Your personal data will be kept confidential and information will be used for issuing receipt, fostering communications, raising funds and conducting donor survey for HKWHC only.
Direct bank deposit / Send a check by mail:
- Payment can be made by direct deposit at the bank account of Hong Kong Workers' Health Centre Ltd.
- Hang Seng Account number: 024-293-5-337309 (Hong Kong Workers' Health Centre Ltd.)
- Please attach the paid-in slip and mail to: Room 1429, 14/F., Beverley Commercial Centre, 87-105 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Payable to "Hong Kong Workers' Health Centre Ltd.", and mail to: Room 1429, 14/F., Beverley Commercial Centre, 87-105 Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- Donation of HK$100 or above is tax deductible with HKWHC' official receipt.